Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello World. Start of my weight loss way.

Hello World !!! I'm living in USA more than 5 years. I'm 25 eyars old. This is my fisrt step to new life, life without fat body! I will write about the way of recover from adiposity. Yes, adiposity is illness, and it is treated! Step by step I will go to the dream - to have a harmonous body.

Earlier I tried many different techniques, but helped nothing. Sport, diets, green tea, etc... Nothing...nothing...nothing... My weigh more than 250 pounds. But my doctor say:
Adiposity is an illness which it is necessary to treat, as well as other illnesses. From this illness there are many good pills, and they have helped very many people!

P.S. Please, make comments on my records!

2 comments:

  1. I was worried about my so increasing fats in my body. And my weight was also increasing badly. Then I visited to Yoga Instructor NYC for tip to lose my weight and better fitness. She is the best in town about health and fitness instruction. So I am happy now.

    ReplyDelete