Sunday, July 5, 2009

My story

I wish to tell about mine storie... When I was 16 years old I weighed 130 pounds, and had no problems with a figure. I had many friends and girlfriend. I have got good work in the homeland, and began to earn the first money. It's been wonderful time! But then, after a while, I began to type weight. It was awful! It was a shame to me to go out of doors. Friends have ceased to communicate with me... On work over me all laughed and scoffed! When I have lost the girlfriend I already weighed more than 200 pounds, and became fat and clumsy: ( I have lost everything that at me was!

In some years I have decided to move to the USA and to begin a new life. I have found here habitation, work... Began to go in for sports, try other methods. Helped nothing. Once I have met the old acquaintance who helped me will accustom to the USA. He has advised to me to visit the doctor. I and have made.

The doctor has advised me good internet-drugstore. In this drugstore I have ordered some pills which were necessary to me. Pills name - Hoodia.

Hoodia Gordonii (manufactured by EyeFive). This cactus-like plant contains substances that may exert dramatic control over hunger, appetite, and thirst. Although the Hoodia gordonii plant looks like a cactus, it belongs to a category of plants called succulents. The use of Hoodia as an appetite suppressant is supported by both colorful folklore history and recent scientific studies. Hoodia is well known to the San bushmen of South Africa , who learned from the teachings of their ancestors to eat this plant to reduce hunger sensations. The San bushmen of South Africa believe that Hoodia is their food, water, and medicine. 60 capsules - 1 month supply.
In two weeks I have felt effect. I will swallow of tablets and further, and about results to write to this blog.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english (

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog article nice that I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. I have also found something related information Check it out.
    how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete